My Sassy Girl Korean Movie Review

My Sassy Girl Korean Movie Review
My Sassy Girl (Hangul: 엽기적인 그녀; RR, Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo) is a 2001 South Korean romantic comedy film directed by Kwak Jae-yong and starring Jun Ji-hyun and Cha Tae-hyun.

It tells the story of a man's chance meeting with a drunk girl on the train which changes his life. It is ostensibly based on a true story posted on the internet in a series of blog posts written by Kim Ho-sik, which was later adapted into a novel.

My Sassy Girl Korean Movie Review

1 comment:

  1. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared
    to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that
    they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
    top and also defined out the whole thing without having
    side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.

    Thanks

    My website Geld Verdienen

    ReplyDelete