First Batch of Postcards that I Sent

This year, I'm excited to start my new hobby - which is Deltiology! Also known as Postcard Collecting! So I joined an online project called Postcrossing. The rule is simple: you have to send postcards to be able to receive. The great news is this project connects people that love collecting postcards from all over the world.

As starter, I was able to send five postcards. But I sent out 10 in this first batch. The truth is, I joined Postcrossing last year and got five addresses but too bad, I was not able to send out their postcards. I felt sorry to those folks that was expecting my postcard, that's why I sent it out even if its one year late!

I want to share these postcards that I sent today! Enjoy!

Chocolate Hills, Bohol, Philippines



Burnham Park, Baguio Philippines

Boracay, Aklan

San Juanico Bridge, Samar & Leyte

Mt. Apo, Mindanao

Pagsanjan Falls, Laguna

Mt. Makiling, Laguna

Hundred Islands, Pangasinan

Banaue Rice Terraces, Ifugao

Mayon Volcano, Albay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment