First Postcard from The Netherlands

Yay! I finally got my first ever postcard from Postcrossing. This postcard came from user StrawBerryBlossom also known as Sari. She's from The Netherlands.

Front


It's a card!
I got it in very good condition. The sender put the card inside a cute, matching envelope.
The Envelope. Look at the stamps from The Netherlands!
On my Postcrossing profile, I included that I want to read letters. So I want to thank Sari for the effort on writing inside the card and sharing what is it like on her hometown. I'm so happy to read her letters! I hope someday, I can visit Deventer.
Thank you for the letter.
Here's my second postcard from postcrossing.

2 comments:

  1. Ang cute ng design promise!! Mahilig kasi ako sa mga cartoon-theme postcards eh.
    Lalo ka ma e excite kapag dumami na ang postcards mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy! Super cute nga nito. I don't have postcards preference pa ngayon, pero cute nga mga cartoon-themed. :) Exciting, nakareceive ulit ako today. I'll post it later.

      Delete